Immigration to Canada from India is the process by which people migrate to Canada to relocate there. Canada immigration policies are still evolving.
Canada is one of the most suitable country to migrants. It is unique in its landscape, its climate, and its way of life. However, Canadians do share the same important values. These values guide and influence every person`s daily life. These are values of pride, a belief in equality, diversity and respect for all individuals in society. People of all age groups and genders are all equally respected in Canada.
Canadians may be different from each other, but it is these values that make Canada a friendly, peace loving and secure society to live. If anyone want to take these advantages then Immigration to Canada from India might be a better option.
Immigration to Canada from India is the process by which people migrate to Canada to relocate there. Canada immigration policies are still evolving. Recently as in 2008, Citizenship and Immigration to Canada has made valuable changes to streamline the steady flow of immigrants. The changes included reduced professional categories for skilled immigration as well as caps for immigrants in various categories.
What do Canada offers for the different professions?
One of the main reason of high immigration flow in Canada is that it has something to offer to the immigrants to each profession. We can divide the immigration influx in Canada into three major categories such as:
1. Skilled workers
Although there is also a family immigration is the main resource to increase the immigration number, but these three are the highest share in total immigration to Canada.
1.Skilled workers: Canada offers number of employment opportunities for the skilled workers across its various provinces and industries. Engineering, Healthcare, Service Sector, Construction Work and IT are the some of the high demandable sectors in occupation. The Federal government has done the classifications of employment as per skill levels, such as NOC(National occupational Classification) of skill levels(Skill 0, A, B, etc) and accordingly it invites the overseas skilled worked through FSW(Federal Skilled Worker) and via other PNP programs of different provinces.
2. Business & investors:There are a number of different business immigration programs in Canada to attract foreign investment.Most of such immigration programs offer Permanent Residency in Canada to the applicants. The interested applicants need to invest some funds in the country and also need meeting the basic criteria.
- International Students: Canada country is known for its world class education. There are number of world`s most prestigious and popular universities. These universities across the whole country offer quality education and vast number of vocational courses. Students always attract towards Canada for its peaceful, safe and ideal study environment. The Canadian government has also announced to ease the immigration rules for international students.What are the requirements of Canada immigration?
The requirements for Canada immigration may vary based on different Immigration Programs or Visa Categories in Canada. However, there are certain basic requirements those are common for most of immigration programs in Canada. Some of basis requirements for immigration to Canada through Express Entry, PNP and QSWP are:
- Language proficiency: Applicant need to provide a proof of his language proficiency in any of Canada`s official languages such as French and English via registered testing and certification agencies.
- Education: Applicant need to provide his Educational credential Assessment report when submitting application for Canada immigration. One of the common ways of getting credential assessed is ECA through WES.
- Health and Character requirements: Health and character is also important to become eligible for the Canada immigration. Medical and police certifications are essential to submit.Process time for Canada immigration:-
The Canada immigration process timing is basically the time it takes to complete the process of immigration to Canada. The processing time is actually subject to the immigration program you choose. It depends on the factors below:-
- Visa application: If you have submitted the related details correctly, then normally processing time is faster, but if you have submitted wrong details on the application may delay the processing.
- Immigration program: Processing time may differ according to applied program. Express Entry System, QSWP, or any other PNP claim their own time as per their system and criteria.
- Documents: Processing time also depends on the factor that how quickly you submit the required documents or information from authorities.
- LMIA Approval: Time taken for LMIA approval in case of Canadian LMLIA based on visas, can impact on your process timing.
However, the processing time can be reduced . If you take the support from a trustable and reliable immigration consultation services. We can also reduce some time by completing all the formalities in time to visa filing,document arrangement, ILETS and ECA certification and health certifications.
Canadian immigration point system:
The Canada immigration points are allocated for your each profile criteria, when you are submitting an application. It may be different as per the program that you are applying to. For Example the Express Entry System has a set pattern of immigration point`s allotment. Hence the point system is completely depends on the type of Program that you are applying for Canadian immigration.
Canada Immigration policy and rules:-
The Canada immigration policy depends on the type of immigration programs or entry you want in Canada.
- The Temporary immigration or visa to Canada
- The permanent Residency in Canada
Usually, The Canadian regulations, laws and immigration procedures are usually different for both the entry types, apart from a few general procedure needs. The temporary entry is based on specific time period and include visas such that visitor visa, work permit, tourist visa, etc. On the different side, Permanent Residency can be offered via visas such that business class, Skilled worker and the family sponsorship. The temporary entry is applied when the applicant is outside of Canada, while for PR entry can be applied from the inside and outside both depending upon the situation and requirements.
Free Immigration Assessment
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
“Nulla facilisi. Phasellus maximus odio bibendum tortor scelerisque, quis fermentum nulla ornare. Praesent malesuada lorem nec mauris vulputate, viverra tempus felis consequat.”
SANDRA M. LEBRUN
( USA PR visa )