Why people love to apply Canada immigration?
Canada is one of the most suitable country to migrants. It is unique in its landscape, its climate, and its way of life. However, Canadians do share the same important values. These values guide and influence every person`s daily life. These are values of pride, a belief in equality, diversity and respect for all individuals in society. People of all age groups and genders are all equally respected in Canada. Canadians may be different from each other, but it is these values that make Canada a friendly, peace loving and secure society to live. If anyone want to take these advantages then Immigration to Canada from India might be a better option.
Immigration to Canada from India is the process by which people migrate to Canada to relocate there. Canada immigration policies are still evolving. Recently as in 2008, Citizenship and Immigration to Canada has made valuable changes to streamline the steady flow of immigrants. The changes included reduced professional categories for skilled immigration as well as caps for immigrants in various categories.
What do Canada offers for the different professions?
One of the main reason of high immigration flow in Canada is that it has something to offer to the immigrants to each profession. We can divide the immigration influx in Canada into three major categories such as:
1. Skilled workers
3. International students
Although there is also a family immigration is the main resource to increase the immigration number, but these three are the highest share in total immigration to Canada.
1. Skilled workers: Canada offers number of employment opportunities for the skilled workers across its various provinces and industries. Engineering, Healthcare, Service Sector, Construction Work and IT are the some of the high demand able sectors in occupation. The Federal government has done the classifications of employment as per skill levels, such as NOC(National occupational Classification) of skill levels(Skill 0, A, B, etc) and accordingly it invites the overseas skilled worked through FSW(Federal Skilled Worker) and via other PNP programs of different provinces.
2. Business & investors:There are a number of different business immigration programs in Canada to attract foreign investment.Most of such immigration programs offer Permanant Residency in Canada to the applicants. The interested applicants need to invest some funds in the country and also need meeting the basic criteria.
3. International Students: Canada country is known for its world class education. There are number of world`s most prestigious and popular universities. These universities across the whole country offer quality education and vast number of vocational courses. Students always attract towards Canada for its peaceful, safe and ideal study environment. The Canadian government has also announced to ease the immigration rules for international students.
What are the requirements of Canada immigration?
The requirements for Canada immigration may vary based on different Immigration Programs or Visa Categories in Canada. However, there are certain basic requirements those are common for most of immigration programs in Canada. Some of basis requirements for immigration to Canada through Express Entry, PNP and QSWP are:
1. Language proficiency: Applicant need to provide a proof of his language proficiency in any of Canada`s official languages such as French and English via registered testing and certification agencies.
2. Education: Applicant need to provide his Educational credential Assessment report when submitting application for Canada immigration. One of the common ways of getting credential assessed is ECA through WES.
3. Health and Character requirements: Health and character is also important to become eligible for the Canada immigration. Medical and police certifications are essential to submit.